1 Compartment Leather Briefcase-Red
£197.54 – £211.42
If it’s a sleek yet traditional design you are looking for then Tuscany Leather’s Amalfi red leather briefcase is the aesthetic for you. This briefcase is crafted from full-grain vegetable-tanned leather according to Italian 19th-century tanning tradition using vegetable tannins. It has a locking system for your security, a backed zip pocket to create a second compartment and keep essential papers organised. Use the handle for making a formal entrance or, when commuting, fling casually across the shoulder using the detachable shoulder strap.
There are severe delays importing goods from the EEC.
- Additional information
- Delivery & Returns
Manufacturer: Tuscany Leather
Collection: 1st Class
Size (cms): 40.00 x 30.50 x 7.00
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather hand-buffered
- Natural lining
- Rigid structure
- 1 compartment
- Can hold a 15.5-inch laptop
- Pocket on the back side with closure
- Leather shoulder strap
- Adjustable strap
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Credit card pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Pen holder
- Antique brass hardware
- Nickel hardware
Closure: Metal closure/closure with buckle
Guarantee: 24-month warranty offered by the manufacturer
- Free worldwide shipping 2-5 working days from ordering.
- For faster delivery select Special 48 hour Delivery at checkout.
- Free return
- There are severe delays importing goods from the EEC.
- Your bag arrives with its own dust bag
- Tuscany Leather gift wrapping option available
- As a small additional extra, why not personalise the briefcase case by having it engraved with a message, initials or a name. Please write the exact text of up to 20 characters (including spaces) to be engraved into the leather on ordering. Please note that personalised goods cannot be returned.
hand buffered leather
especially for you, gift wrapped, gift wrapped and engraved, initial engraving
Free delivery is available on all orders!
At Tesoros we aim to dispatch your orders within 48 hours. Once you place your order, we will let you know when the order is dispatched as offering a personalised service is fundamental to our company.
Because our stunning Carbotti handbags are handcrafted in batches in Southern Italy, delivery will take 5 to 7 working days. However, there are times when there is a waiting period of around 30 days so we update the website weekly so you know how long your order should take. New designs and colours sell very quickly so you may need to put your order in to join the waiting list. Take a look at the page for each individual bag for information about production.
Occasionally, customers wish to return goods. As we value our customers, we accept all returns within 14 days of you receiving them, as long as they are returned unused and in pristine condition. Please email us as soon as you decide you wish to make a return. It is advisable to keep evidence of postage. We will then refund you within 14 days. You will be expected to pay postage unless goods are faulty.