Martin Leather Crossover Bag
£122.34 – £136.54
Bringing a sense of Italian styling to the belt bag, this Martin leather crossover bag by Tuscany Leather creates a modern aesthetic. Crafted using smooth vegetable tanned hammered leather this accessory features zipped pockets to organise your daily essentials and keep tickets and credit cards convenient and secure. Available in four colours-black, dark brown, brown and honey. Both gift wrapping and initial engraving are options to personalise your bag.
- Additional information
- Delivery & Returns
Manufacturer: Tuscany Leather
Collection: 1st Class-Martin
- Dark brown-available
- Brown-in production
Size (cms): 16.50 x 28.00 x 5.00
Materials: 100% genuine Italian leather
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather hand-buffered
- Cotton lining
- Semi rigid structure
- 1 compartment
- 2 front pockets with closure
- Pockets on the back side with closure
- Leather shoulder strap
- Adjustable strap
Closure: Zip closure
Hardware: Antique brass/nickel hardware
Guarantee: 24-month warranty offered by the manufacturer. Post-warranty repair service available.
- Free worldwide shipping 2-5 working days from ordering.
- For faster delivery select Special 48 hour Delivery at checkout.
- Free return
- Your bag arrives with its own dust bag
- Tuscany Leather gift wrapping option available
- As a small additional extra, why not personalise the briefcase case by having it engraved with a message, initials or a name. Please write the exact text of up to 10 characters (including spaces) to be engraved into the leather on ordering. Please note that personalised goods cannot be returned.
black, brown, dark brown, honey
engraving and gift wrapped, gift wrapped, initial engraving, simply for you
Free delivery is available on all orders!
At Tesoros we aim to dispatch your orders within 48 hours. Once you place your order, we will let you know when the order is dispatched as offering a personalised service is fundamental to our company.
Because our stunning Carbotti handbags are handcrafted in batches in Southern Italy, delivery will take 5 to 7 working days. However, there are times when there is a waiting period of around 30 days so we update the website weekly so you know how long your order should take. New designs and colours sell very quickly so you may need to put your order in to join the waiting list. Take a look at the page for each individual bag for information about production.
Occasionally, customers wish to return goods. As we value our customers, we accept all returns within 14 days of you receiving them, as long as they are returned unused and in pristine condition. Please email us as soon as you decide you wish to make a return. It is advisable to keep evidence of postage. We will then refund you within 14 days. You will be expected to pay postage unless goods are faulty.